*NEW* Search Our Team Reports! Type a word/phrase in the box below (hint: try "settlers').

2.10.2012

Greetings from Lansing, Michigan!

My name is Sara, and I'm a recently returned Peace Corps volunteer from CA.  I served as an English teacher in Kazakhstan.  Since returning home, I have been excited to discover and apply to be a part of MPT's work as a presence in occupied Palestine.  I an now writing from their offices in Lansing, on day one  of the Nonviolence Skills Retreat.  I'm very excited to have the opportunity to be a part of a future team going to the West Bank, and the opportunities I will have to grow as a peace team member and individual there.  I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the growing international movement of nonviolence as a means of change between Israel and Palestine, and to live and work among the Palestinian people.  I hope to report soon from the field!

No comments: