*NEW* Search Our Team Reports! Type a word/phrase in the box below (hint: try "settlers').

3.18.2011

Natalie


Hi,

My name is Natalie and I 'm excited to be going back to Palestine as a co-anchor this spring. After I graduated from college two years ago, I went on my first team to the West Bank with Michigan Peace Team and instantly fell in love with the people and the land. I always knew I wanted to return, but wasn't sure if it would be a real possibility. Needless to say, when this opportunity arose, I was both surprised and thrilled. It has been great getting to know my fellow team members so far this weekend and I'm encouraged and inspired by their dedication and passion. I can't wait to return to the familiar sights, scents and people of Palestine and am grateful for all those who have made it possible.

No comments: