*NEW* Search Our Team Reports! Type a word/phrase in the box below (hint: try "settlers').

6.10.2009

Yet another member of the 2009 Summer Team

Hello!

I'm Adam, yet another member of the summer team!

Like Grant, I am also a student of both International Relations and Arabic at Michigan State University, with a specialization in Muslim Studies. This is my first humanitarian trip, and I'm hoping it will be a blast. I have two humanitarian organizations in mind after college, and I hope this trip will help me decide whether I can handle a long-term commitment in either organization.

Being half Palestinian, working towards peace in this conflict is incredibly important to me. I am part of the eboard of MSU's SAFE chapter, which is a student organization that promotes Palestinian rights and equality. I look forward to working with both MPT and SAFE over the next few years!

On behalf of MPT, I'd like to thank everybody for their support. Continue reading!

Adam

No comments: