*NEW* Search Our Team Reports! Type a word/phrase in the box below (hint: try "settlers').

6.10.2009

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Grant, I'm a member of the 2009 Summer Team.

Just a little bit of background: I'm a student at Michigan State studying International Relations and Arabic. I've traveled to the deep south of America, Haiti, Mexico and the Dominican Republic all on humanitarian trips. I'm very excited to experience the Holy Land and work for some good.

I'd like to think I bring a sense of humor and a strong work ethic to the team. I like to lighten the mood and to make people smile, but I also know when it's time to get to work. I'm very happy to be going with a group like MPT, who value all the virtues of respect and kindness that I hold dear.

I hope to work with MPT in the future, and help out at the main office. I'm very pleased to become a part of the MPT family!!

I'll see you on the other side,
Grant

No comments: